Our hackathon is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of the following:
- gender identity and expression
- sexual orientation
- physical appearance
- body size
- previous hackathon attendance or lack of
- computing experience or lack of
- chosen programming language or tech stack
We do not tolerate harassment of hackathon participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery is not appropriate at any hackathon venue. This includes the following:
- talks, presentations, or demos
- any parties associated with the hackathon
- social media
- any other online media
Hackathon participants violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the hackathon.
In order to be eligible to win, your submission must be uploaded to Devpost no later than 9pm EDT. Your submission must include names of all team members, include presentation and demo and a link to the Github repo that holds all the code. The solutions will then be property of the challenge owners as they build to help meet their mission.